Inside My Head This Week...

loving  that my girls are home from LA 
hating that there is just not enough time to do all the things we want to do
and not enough time for bonding
loving the beautiful colors of autumn right now
hating  all the sickness that has plagued our household this last week - Caitlin had strep throat
Jackson had the stomach flu and now Rylee has the stomach flu - Yuck and double YUCK!
I'm so far behind on work wondering if I'll ever get caught up
Not near enough hours in the day to get things done or to relax
and enjoy the simple things
Been feeling very heavy and burden lately.  Lost and adrift. 
Wanting to feel comforted, loved and secure again.
Just wanting to feel "like me" again, and not this crazy up
and down woman I've been for the last year.
XOXO
Kelly


Comments

  1. What a beautiful blog post... On the road to life, beautiful things are just around the corner and in years to come...

    Imran Anwar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts