Do You Know Me....


Do you know that my favorite flowers are Gerber daisies, and that I am passionate about photography? That sometimes, I think too deeply and I like to walk barefoot in the grass?
Or that I drink sweet tea all day long. That when I'm sad I drink wine and listen to Mazzy Star over and over again?
Or that when it is nice outside, I roll down my windows in the car with the stereo turned up and sing as loud as I can...
That my children are my world and have made me the person I am today. That I will stand up for what I believe in and fight for it till the end no matter the outcome? That I'm stubborn ....
Do you know I dance and twirl around when my camera finds the 'sweet' spot and gorgeous light fills the frame?
Or that sometimes, if the stress of life is too much for me to bear, I bury myself into a novel?
That my favorite color is pastel pink or that in the middle of a conversation I can float away into a daydream? Or that my favorite scent is lavender ...
Or I'm obsessed with making lists..

That I am a child of God and I am loved...despite my flaws, and my faults...

XOXOX
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts