Part II with Lenore!

Gosh there were so many good photos from this shoot I just could not stop editing, LOL.  It rained here today such a nice reprieve from all the snow we have had lately. I could smell Spring in the air, so I'm doing the happy dance ♥ 

This winter feels as if there is no end in sight, regardless of what the calendar says Mother Nature seems to want to hang on to Winter. We broke a record this year for Davenport, IA coming in at over 54 inches, yes inches of snow! Although I love to shoot in the snow because the creamy white snow and light are unbelievable, the cold pretty much took away all the fun from it.

Although this session with Lenore the sun was out, the snow was melting and it was a warm day (compared to what we've had, LOL) Although I was bundled up in boots, a warm coat my poor model was a trooper standing out there doing her thing.














Comments

Popular Posts