....Sunday....












....Sunday....
blew in with gusty winds and warm temps. we made it up to 78 degrees today
Alayna and I started out our Sunday morning with church at Scared City.
it was Baptisms today so that took up an hour and then an hour semon...Im so looking forward to getting back into a "home group" at church....when Laura and Aaron moved I just didn't feel like searching for a new home group. I tried a different churches in between but no one can grab my attention the way Pastor Justin can. so im slowly creeping back into the folds of "Scared City"...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after that was breakfast at Village Inn..and yummy strawberry crepes .....
a little stop at the Barnes and Noble and picked up "imagine Heaven" by John Burke. I can already tell I'm going to be glued to this book...
it was off to "Green Thumers" for a look around and picked up an application for part time summer help. I can get paid for doing something i like, playing with plants and flowers...
~~~~~~~~~~~
my favorite cherry blossom tree down the street finally spread open her pastel pink petals today so when I got home and got all my stuff done, i grabbed my camera and down the street i went in search of the perfect beauties....
the same lady who comes out and yells at me every year didn't disappoint me this year..the city has gotten on her before because she uses her yard as a dump so she thinks people are spying on her...i told her i wasn't shooting photos of her house, i was shooting the trees and then i turned my back to her and continued shooting...when i turned around she was standing in her yard taking my picture....um.....okay.....
*shakes head*
~~~~~~~~~~~
it was tuna casserole for dinner tonight
and now its off to the bedroom for some reading.
Happy Sunday
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts