...tuesday.....

....TUESDAY IS....
lots of quiet and slow
the only thing i absoultely had to do today was pick up caitlin from school
so i played....
with cherry blossom branches
and changed things around the house
i tucked things away and
 lit candles
i blared the music on my headphones
with a joy in my heart
and thanked God for all the wonderful blessings in my life....
that I too often neglect 
~~~~~~~~~
i thank God for the sun and the rain
old friends and new friends
everlasting love
always, always
love
i thanked him for anytime someone has shown me compassion when i didnt
deserve it
and i thanked the Lord for never leaving me, helping me back up when i stumble (which i do way too often) i thanked him for shedding his blood for me so that i may have eternal life
and dwell in all things good
i thanked him for the pink hazy summer sunsets
and the dew on the grass in early morning
for the stars that light the way when i am feeling lost
and hopeless

and i thanked him for his forgiveness ever time i doubted him
and choose my own way over his....
and i felt him beside me
loving me
even though i don't deserve it...

xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts