Gratitude Challenge

while catching up on blogs this week from some of my favorite bloggers, i stumbled across this blog. 

the writer is doing a 52-week grateful blog and i decided to do my own. i've been trying hard to turn anything negative in my life to a positive so im going to play along! I often tend to look at the negative too much and not focus my attention to the happy things in life
so here I go...I hope after this year of doing the gratitude challenge i will never take simple ordinary things out of context again. we should all be grateful every day for the life that God has given us 
and the many blessings he favors us with <3
So lets start off with week 3... family 
family...what a blessing family is. we may not always look as our family as a blessing when we are asked to help a family member out, or to run errands, or to clean up after someone who is sick but i honestly don't know where id be without my family. they are the one constant thing that i can always count on...well them and God.
my kids bring a happy to my heart just by hearing them laugh
my granddaughter can light up the room just by walking in
my mom and our friday shopping and lunch days are the best
a day with my sister celebrating things we use to do  again because now she is sober :) and we can once again enjoy those things together (Thank you Lord) for so many years i thought she was lost and now to have her back is a favor from God.
knowing that there is someone who loves me unconditionally no matter what
so many things to be grateful for is you just stop and remember them all.
XOXOX





Comments

Popular Posts