Happy 17th Birthday to my baby girl, Caitlin



I can't believe my baby girl is 17 years old today. 
I can remember exactly what I was doing 17 years ago on this day. I had a doctors appt and was running errands all day long. by the time i had got home i was making beef stroganoff for dinner when i suddenly realize, hey ive been getting a lot of contractions today, id better start timing them.  so i went and laid down, there were coming consistently every 5 to 7 mins. i placed a call into my doctor who happened to be up at the hospital that night on call. he told me to come up and get checked if i wanted too. she's was 3 weeks early. i was scheduled for a c-section in 4 days, but she had another agenda. she was ready to come greet the world.
so into surgery i want....

Id had a hard pregnancy . i hadn't even entertained the thought of having another child. at the time my son was 13 years old and my daughter Alexis was 10 years old. i was pretty content at finally having some free time to myself but God had other plans.
I was in a whirlwind at the thought of starting all over, but what a blessing she has been for me.
Happy Birthday baby girl. I love you so much
~Mama 

Comments

Popular Posts