Michael (Shoot) Musician downtown



































I love being able to set up a shoot, find the perfect model and shoot as i see it happening in my head.
this is what keeps me going and gives me inspiration.
Michael, who is a photographer himself, an artist, a writer,  and lets just say, sounds like he can do just about everything was the perfect subject for me to let loose my creative juices on.
not only is he "not bad on the eyes" he was fun to work with.
Michael, thank you SO much for setting time aside for me to work with you.
I hope you definitely get some paying gigs from this shoot, you definitely deserve it!
And i definitely would love to do that "woods" shoot with you so just let me know when you are available and we'll make it work!
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts