Summer!





its SUMMER
filled with mason jars of daisies, and hot, sweltering heat! the drip down your face sweat after being outside for 5 minutes and doing nothing...that kind of heat.
every year my neighbors front hill is jammed pack full of blooming daisies. and she hates them. I on the hand hand...LOVE them. and every year a couple times a week i run down there with my mason jars and fill them up and spread through-out the house.
as i was coming home from the grocery store earlier she stopped me in the alley and asked, why I haven't been down to get daisies. I explained to her that i have been ill and not made it down there. during dinner she stops over with a handful of daisies. 
thank you Shelia for your kind gesture. its simple acts of kindness that make the world just a little brighter and stirs a big happy in my heart.
PS...and the cute little kitten is a new addition to our family. I told Caitlin, "Don't come home with that kitten" when she texted me last night and low and behold she came home with that kitten!
her name is...mekco
looks like she just found a new home....
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts