The Birth of Baby Teaghan

























tonight my two oldest grandchildren, Alayna 9 years old, and Rylee, 6 years old lay sound asleep in my bed and my heart is so very full of gratefulness, and enormous love 
________________________________
This morning at 3:15AM I watched as my daughter, Alexis gave birth to her 3rd child, a baby girl, Teaghan Louise. I could watch a birth every day for the rest of my life and still be amazed at the miracle of birth, the miracle of life. Im so very grateful to God for this beautiful blessing that he has bestowed upon my family.
and the grace at which my daughter gives birth is nothing but astonishing. she does natural childbirth and her pain tolerance level is beyond amazing. This girl was made to give birth. 
__________________________________
when she called me earlier in the night and told me she'd been having contractions for 3 hours I knew this was it. And when she goes into labor it is very fast, I was afraid when she started I wouldn't get there in time. Once they broke her water baby Teagan was here 20 minutes later.
_______________________________
tonight when I lay my head down to sleep it will be with a heart full of love 
and a very grateful soul.
Welcome baby Teaghan
I promise to always be here for you and to always love you with all my heart.
XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts