...MY GIRLS....





when i became a mother, i finally realized what unconditional love was. yes, i'd thought i'd loved before but not like this. then i thought i could never love anyone as much as i loved my children.
then..
i had grandchildren.
this two are my beautiful granddaughters, Alayna who just turned 9 years old in July, and precious Teaghan who was born a mere 2 months ago on August 4, 2017.
i have Teaghan 3 days a week while mommy and daddy are at work. last night we had a slumber party with the girls, Caitlin and I. pure heaven.
____________________________________________________________
this weekend was crazy busy, i was on the go all weekend  "Senior" shoots, editing, meetings, catching up with friends. my house is a disaster and laundry needs to be done but I don't care.
Im spending time with my loves.
________________________________________________________________
i woke up to terrible news about the massacre in Las Vegas yesterday. 50 people killed and over 400 injured. I can't even fathom the terror those people saw and went through last night. the families that are left to try and make sense of something that no matter how many ways you turn it, it senseless and a tragedy.
the world is a scary place anymore. this hatred needs to stop NOW. Im scared for my grandchildren, what kind of world is it going to be like in 5 or 10 years?
I cannot even fathom the thought
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts