My Princess









my princess
i  can hardly believe she is 9 years old already. the time has gone by so fast, as if i blinked she went from a baby to a toddler and now to this....so many beautiful memories her and i have shared in those 9 years. and such a bond we have made in those nine years. i cannot express deeply enough how important it is to take photographs! and in this day it is so easy with all the technology available. cell phone, computers, ipads, instax cameras, digital cameras, it has never been easier to capture  all your important memories.
often i will take my fuji camera, throw it in my purse and document my day as it unfolds. this is not only nice for me to skim back over the memories but will so nice for my children and grandchildren someday when i am gone to be able to relive those memories.
its also soooo important to print your photographs. hard drives, cd's and external hard drives can all fail. about 7 years ago i had an external hard drive that failed. i lost so many precious memories, just crushed my heart that i lost all those memories gone forever.
i, personally like candid shots the best, im not fond of posed photography, i like to freeze moments in time and when people are unaware , those turn out to always be my favorites.
xoxox


Comments

Popular Posts