10 Months with Novah





























Gosh, I can't believe Novah has been with us almost 10 months. 10 months of glorious mornings waking up to this beautiful face. 10 months of watching her go from a helpless newborn to a thriving laughing crawling baby.
I thank God every day for this beautiful blessing he has graced us with.
________________________
Finally, we are in Spring. Woke up this morning to thunderstorms. I love rainy days of Spring. I love to lay around and binge watch Netflix, do a Bible Study, or just cuddle up under the covers with a scented candle and read all day.
this morning me and Novah listened and played to toddler songs on the computer. 
I'm trying to stay present in the moment and cherish these Spring days before Summer gets here and I start getting busy with work.
___________________________
I am only doing a limited number of Weddings this year, I still have a couple openings left so if you are getting married and haven't hired a photographer for your big day yet, Contact me!

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts