Thanksgiving 2012









2012 has been a very trying and hard year. I've faced a lot of up hill battles, lost people I love and cared about, heard about so many young people dying this year it's been unbelievable. I can honestly say this has been one of the worse years I have ever endure in my life. 
I don't usually celebrate New Year's but if I make it through the end of this year you can bet I'm going to be celebrating like no other, lol.
This Thanksgiving I'm so grateful I was able to spend it in my cozy home with my gorgeous children whom I treasure with all my heart and soul. My 86-year old mother who Thank God is still with us and in good health, my brother, Jack and his wife, Val, Heather, Karryie (Lex's Aunt), my husband, Richard, and my brother-in-law, Tim.   And of course my Sweetheart Princess, Alayna. I am blessed ♥
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts