My Beautiful Daughter. . .












My gorgeous gorgeous daughter Caitlin, it seems only yesterday I brought you home from the hospital. How happy and proud your daddy and I were and so very very blessed to have received you.
What an expected gift you were. One I never dreamed of having in a million years.
These last 13 years have flown by so quickly. I'd give anything to  turn back the hands of time to when you were a little one. Oh how I'd do things so differently. 
I don't ever want you to think you are ugly, or not good enough for anything or anyone.
You are a beautiful young woman, who has the whole world at her feet. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve and you deserve only the best baby.  It breaks my heart when I see how you let people treat you sometimes because you are worth so much more than that.
I always want you to believe in yourself, believe in God, follow his lead, listen to your heart and make wise decisions for your future.
Love always,
Mommy

Comments

Popular Posts