Wednesday is....

Wednesday is...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
over the last week i lost my brother, and a dear friend within 4 days of each other.
sometimes life can deal us some hard blows....but teach us some valuable lessons at the same time. life is short...and each day i wake up is a gift from God to be cherished and lived to the fullest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i want to live in the simple. to be kind to everyone and to enjoy each and every day to the fullest. i want to see the ugly weaved between the beautiful. i want to not stress out when life gets too overwhelming and to know that God will not place more upon me that i cannot handle.
i want to go with the flow and not worry about whether everything will work out because not matter how much i worry, God has this....and all i need to do is give it over to him when the burden is too much to bear....
i want to bask in the sunshine and twirl in the sunlight and to let joy pour out from my soul. i want a life filled with beauty, art, and photographs of the people i love, i want to lay in my bed on a summer evening with a breeze blowing in thru the open windows, surrounded by books i love and my favorite comforter.
i want to truly make a difference in someone's life. and to be a good friend
to accept the face that sadness is a part of life and to know that God will see me thru it to the end.
i want to laugh until my stomach begs to stop
i want to have more coffee dates with my friends
and sit down by the river and just be....
i want summer to last longer and to see life thru the eyes of a child.
XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts