March - update























it's been a while since I've been here. So March is finally upon us, after a horrific and brutal winter she is very much welcomed.
today is cloudy and 61 degrees with thunderstorms moving in for tonight - and I'm A-okay with that!

_______________________
MARCH SO FAR
  • Novah turned 8 months old
  • and she is now recovering from RSV and that was horrible. None of my children ever contracted that virus and it was so hard to sit and watch this tiny girl of only 8 months have 20-minute coughing fits that when were over, she would pass out from pure exhaustion. It was horrific and I hope I never have to see a baby suffer from that again!
  • We found out Caitlin and Vale are expecting a baby in Late October (still trying to digest that little surprise - it's a lot to take in. So right now they are looking for their own place and I am really going to miss seeing and spending my days with Novah. (we'll definitely be having a lot of sleep-overs at Nannie's.
  • Caitlin turned 19.
  • Alexis is turning 29 on the 16th.
  • Spring starts next week! YAY
  • We turned our clocks ahead 1 one hour last week and I'm still trying to adjust my body to the loss of that one hour -on a more positive note, more daylight!
  • Rain instead of Snow! (inserts happy dance)
  • Teagie is growing like a weed. it's hard to believe that she will 2 in August.
  • Alexis dog's had 8 puppies and they lost 4 
  • when I glance outside now I can see grass, even if it is brown it's better than snow
  • Novah is crawling and trying to pull herself up on the furniture and she knows how to Patty-Cake now
  • I traded in my Nikon gear and finally made the switch to Fuji! Excited and nervous at the same time
  • this year for Lent instead of taking something away, I'm trying to do or give something nice for at least one person a day
_____________________________
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts