My May Moments


























I look at these photographs and wonder where the last 10 months have gone by so fast! Like in a blink and the moments are gone fast! Praise God for cameras so we can snap a shutter and have a memory captured forever.  I never set out in  life wanting to be a photographer. My dad was a photographer and had a studio here in the Quad Cities for years..(Warner-Medlin Studio)
I never realized how important photographs were until my grandson, Kaiden was born.

When my kids were little, we took them to JC Penny's or Sears for yearly photos. 
Candid photos were something we took ourselves with film on holidays and I'd be lucky to get it to the store to get develop. I still have rolls in my drawers with who knows what on them.

So when my grandson was born, I went out and bought my first DLSR camera. I started shooting anything and everything and my little heart was in love with photography. Ten years later, she is still my first love.
My kids hate that every holiday, every day I have to grab the camera for some memory. They don't yet realize how important these photos of their children's childhood is going to mean to them 5,10,15 years from now.
I'd had given anything to have photographers around like me when my kids were little. I look back on those JC Penny photos and CRINGE! No, I mean really CRINGE.

 My handsome son, Tyler and his most beautiful wife, Allie on her graduation!


 My sweet girl, Teag with Bella 




 Nannie with her girl, Novie





 Someone is getting cranky and tired
(Novie 10 months & Mommy)




My sweet grand-kids, Rylee, Novah and Teagie 
Memorial Day 2019

Said Goodbye to our Callie girl who was with us for 18 years.

Bring on June - Summer Days
xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts