DAYS WITH LEGEND AND LAYLIN 2023

 



JANUARY 2023
a new year a new start was what I was hoping for.  it seems like since I lost my Mama in October of 2020 everything has just gone to shit and life gets harder by the day. there are so many times I think to myself that I don't want to be here. I hate the world and I don't like a lot of people anymore. People are cruel, and sneaky and deceiving. My heart longs for the days of the past.
the simple days when you could go outside on a summer day and sit in your swing with a glass of lemonade and just look around at all the beauty in the world.

there is no beauty in the world anymore. and holy shit if you're sitting on your porch and you don't get shot. why do people think that they can do whatever the hell they please and then have the nerve to think they are going to get away with it? it's madness the world we live in today.

I worry about how much more worse it can possibly get for my grandkids. 2020 was the year that grief smacked me in the face and has lingered every since. it pain and loss don't get any better, if anything they get worse.

I thank God everyday for my grandchildren, my sister and my kids, my husband. at this point in my life i literally just wait for the next chaos to come knocking on my door. people are dropping dead, young people everyday. It's insane. I'm so grateful my mama isn't here to witness all this.

In the meantime I'll keep loving on my sweeties and try to live in the happy moments.
XOXO























Comments

Popular Posts