Little Moments between the Hard

These are "little" pieces of Happy during the last month. 2023 has not been a good year. It's been a year of challenging and hard moments, and trying to insert happy little bits in-between.  it's been a year of facing hard things that are coming and dropping on my knees asking Jesus how I'm going to get thru them. It seems since 2020 it's been one bad thing followed by another and I'm just feeling lost, desperate, teething always on the edge and I sure wish I could catch a break.

My twin sister is in liver failure and we are waiting on biopsy results for my husband. On wednesday they found a medium size mass on the lower part of his esophageal. He's been having problems for 5-6 months swallowing food and feeling intense pain after he eats. I'm trying so hard not to let my mind go to that hard place "What if..." buts its hard when in the report they give you it says, "Malignant` mass found" Any prayers would be greatly appreciated.

I broke my shoulder four weeks ago, that has been a challenge. Tomorrow I start physical therapy and that will be for 4-6 weeks, 3 times a week to be able to regain full use of my shoulder again.

it's been so long since I've wrote in this blog but I feel it's a good time to revisit it and be able to pour out my feelings.


























 

Comments

Popular Posts