Exhausted


 I don't even know where to begin...wait...I do...I want to pack a bag and get in my car and drive away as fast as I can...my life has become a total nightmare since 2023 begin. Caring and living with a person who has cancer is HARD AS FUCK. I'm not even going to sugar coat it and when they are resisting you the whole time it makes it even harder. His blood pressure is extremely low because he can't eat or drink enough to stay dehydrated and he won't go to the ER to get fluids...so I don't know....

Losing my twin sister 2 months ago has broken me, there aren't even words to describe the hole that is left in my life, in my heart. I'm trying to deal with my grief and take care of her boyfriend who has health problems as well, trying to get him to his appointments because he has no one else, plus take caring of my sick husband is draining. 

HOW CAN THIS BE MY LIFE NOW...

Comments

Popular Posts