In a Funk...(Edited with (Sheye's Vintage Road Actions)!

I just cannot get into the Christmas spirit. I cannot seem to shake this slump I've been in all month really, but especially bad this last week. I walk into the Mall and am amazed that they are playing Christmas music. It doesn't feel like Christmas. I didn't even put up a tree this year. And if you know me, that is not me at all.
Usually I have my tree up the day after Thanksgiving. I love to decorate for the holidays. 
I don't know what my problem is lately. I just can't seem to find joy in the simple things anymore.
I took Alayna to the bookstore today hoping to get some inspiration and kick myself into the holiday spirit. So here some photos of my Princess. And she put on quite a show for the customers in the book store as well:)
That's my girl!
PS...If you are wondering about her new hair-do. Yeah she got a hold of the scissors the other night. We really are lucky she only cut her bangs and not the whole head!






(Edited with (Sheye's Vintage Road Actions)
Sheye's Actions

Comments

Popular Posts