Sunday...

Today was a great day that started with my beautiful daughter, Caitlin waking me up at 7AM for church, which is no easy feat! After we got ready our wonderful neighbors invited us over for a pancake breakfast which was yummy! Thanks Laura and Aaron. I personally think we should make this a Sunday tradition, hehe.  And I'm not even a breakfast person.  After that we went to church and as usual our preacher, Justin gave a wonderful sermon.  After that Caitlin, laura, I, and baby Eli headed to do a little antique shopping. And yes I purchased one itty bitsy tiny thing. Not even worth mentioning really. Only spend six dollars! 
There's something to be said for this getting up earlier business because after all that, I came home and cleaned house! Amazing that once I get up and don't sit around all morning long on the computer it's amazing how much I can accomplish:) So all in all, a wonderful Sunday. A lot to be grateful for.
XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts