My Girl Ash





Words cannot describe how much I admire her. Her strength, her courage, her ability to grasp life and plunge head first into the unknown. Not knowing whether she will come up on top on not. That doesn't faze her. She sees an opportunity and she goes for it.
I could have never at age 18 moved from my little hometown of Iowa to LA in pursuit of a career that has been her dream since she was a little girl.
She lives in the moment and truly appreciates the little things in life. She is crazy in love with her nephew Jackson. And she is a awesome Auntie. As well as a  great sister.When she laughs she lights up the whole room.  We have a special bond my Ash and me. And I cannot wait to go back to LA and lay on the beach with her. Snap gorgeous photographs of her. Lay in bed and share secrets as she gives me her 25 year old wise soul advice.
I am so beyond proud of you my darling girl.  I so admire the talented and beautiful loving woman that you have become.  Always stay true to you my darling and never never settle for less than you deserve. Because you my love, deserve only the best ♥  
All my love always,
 Auntie Kelly
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts