My First Love Tyler






My First Love Tyler
You don't see a lot of pictures of my son Tyler which is unusual considering I am a photographer.

My first love, Tyler doesn't like his picture taken. So if you walk into my home you would think I have 2 children rather than three because there are not photographs of him hanging up or laying in baskets on tables.

Tyler is so much like me. He is quick to anger like his Mama. But he has a good heart. He is a great Dad and loves his son Kaiden with all his heart.
I am so proud of the awesome man and person he has become in the last few years. Tyler is a loner. He always has been even as a little boy.  He works a lot of hours and then spends what free time he has either alone, riding his Harley or spending time with his son, Kaiden.

We had our problems as I'm sure many parents do with their children at some point and time in their lives. Tyler and I are both stubborn headed so when we butt heads the out come is usually not good, lol.  But we have struggled past our problems of the past and made peace with them and moved forward. I feel we are at a good place in our relationship right now and I feel good about where we are as mother and son.

I've been after him for a while now about doing a shoot for me and reluctantly he finally gave in. And Ty, thank you very much. You've made your Mama one happy happy girl.
I love you baby; heart & soul.
XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts