My Loves . . . Tyler, Caitlin & Alexis

My Babies:

Tyler: My first love. A loner but dedicated to his family and son. Made me a
Nannie for the first time to my beautiful  spirited, Kaiden.   Works hard. Loves to ride his Harley. Stubborn and hard-headed like his Mama. Is very protective over his sisters.  My only son. My first born. Taught me what 'love' really was; the love a mother has for her child.

Alexis: My middle child. My first daughter.  Kind hearted, forgiving, always rooting for the under-dog.  Lazy (sorry Lex, but true) a procrastinator. A Mama to my Princess, Alayna and Rylee.   Is beyond gorgeous inside and out.
Is struggling with life right now trying to find her purpose in life.

Caitlin: My last and 3rd child. My "surprise!" baby. She is spunky, and sassy just like her Mama. Has a mouth on her that never stops. She keeps me "young", hehe. Never a dull moment when she is around. Is very artistic and I try to encourage that as much as possible. She is smart and has the bluest eyes ever. 

These are my babies and I love them more than life itself.  They have enriched my life to the fullest.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts