Weekend Happys


Friday Night:
Dinner with a good friend I haven't seen in forever Christana! So good to see you and spend some time with you.

Saturday: Awesome Photo shoot with Avayah, Johnathon and Brittany. Thank you for sharing her with me. She is beyond precious♥ And I'm so glad you love your pictures!

Sunday: Cleaned my office area for 3 hours! Got rid of a whole garbage bag of paper work and organize all my big sized prints! Feeling pretty good about that.  Got my website updated! Tomorrow I will work on updating business cards and work forms as I've changed my phone number so everything has to be updated and reprinted...ugh:( And finish cleaning the rest of the house since I spent way too much time in the office which was totally unplanned but I feel more organized now. It was getting out of control and making me crazy.

Sunday night: Spent some quality time laying in bed working on my "Art Journal"
A good weekend.
Feeling Blessed.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts