I'm just a Girl




 I'm just a girl who is in love with her camera and sees life in frames. Who's hair is never perfect enough, who smiles at something that happened yesterday. I'm just a girl trying to get through life who loves vintage and breathes in her children to survive. I'm just a girl who refuses to grow old no matter how long I may live.  I'm just a girl who is still trying to figure life out and who still stumbles along the way and who still occasionally falls. I don't have all the answers and I never will. But I have a good ear for listening and I make a great cup of coffee. I'll be your best friend if you let me. I have a huge heart, but once you betray me it's hard to get back in. I may forgive you but I won't ever trust you again.  I'm a Christian and I love God.  I'm just a girl who can't stop smiling because for one moment everything is perfect ♥
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts