Lazy Day

So today I get up and Caitlin is still complaining of a sore throat. So to be on the safe side I called and made an appt. to have the doctor check her for strep. Luckily that came back negative. So just rest, and Tylenol and fluids for the next couple of days. I know there is a lot of sickness going around right now. Hopefully our house will avoid that nasty stomach flu. Yuck!

So we've (Caitlin and I) have had a pretty relaxing day of laying around and watching movies all afternoon. I haven't done that in a while so it was nice to just sit and chill with my girl for a couple of hours.

We got our Christmas tree up last night and the house decorated for Christmas. And even got about 4 batches of cookies baked!  Tomorrow I will start my Christmas shopping. Yes, I am one of those last minute shoppers. I never buy anything online and hand pick out everything.

I'm excited because the weathermen are calling for a possibility of snow this weekend! Now usually I am not a winter person. I dread it with a passion. So what's different about this year. I haven't a clue. But for some reason, I'm excited about the holidays, excited and anxiously awaiting for the snow to get here. I can't wait to grab my camera and get some winter shots. I'm really going to take full advantage of Winter this year and get as much shooting in as I can.

My niece, Ashton is coming home for Christmas this year also so I'm pretty hyped up about that. It's been awhile since she's been home and I can't wait to wrap my arms around her!

It's also been quite awhile since I've sat down and wrote out a blog post about what's going on in my life.  So I"m going go snuggle on the couch with my girl and catch up on the "Twlight" series before we go see "Breaking Dawn" Part 2 this weekend!
XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts