Playing Around With Jessica Drossin New Textures




So I've beenn playing around with Jessica Drossin's new textures today and I must say that I'm quite pleased and impressed with them.  I'm eagerly awaiting for the April issue of "Beyond the Camera" magazine to come out:)
It was a pretty nice day outside today. I spent the day inside for awhile editing some recent photoshoots. Made a quick run to the grocery store, picked up Caitlin from school, then ran over to my Mom's for a little while and visited with her, then back home again.

I have to say I am so in love with my new puppies, Mazzy and Bella. They are differently my baby  girls. I'm so happy I got two of them. Although let me tell you they keep me quite busy. It's as if I've got two newborn babies again. I forgot how much work they are, but I'm loving every minute of it.

Well since it's midnight this girl needs to get her butt to bed. It's gonna be nice tomorrow so I'm planning on doing a shoot with my grandson, Rylee.
XOXO
Kelly
 

Comments

Popular Posts