My Beautiful Girl






.Sigh. My beautiful Princess. She steals my breath. It catches in my throat when I look at her and I have to gasp to breath again.
Her and I have a special connection, My Alayna and I.
We are connected soul to soul.
I guard my days with her and cherish them. I tuck them inside my heart and seal them away to bring out on a rainy day.
I have thousands of photographs of her from the day she was born. She is my inspiration.
She is sassy and stubborn; everything I am.
She is everything I wanted to be; my dreams are all wrapped up in her.
She is spirited and sensitive.  Funny and goofy.
She has no fear and will try anything. She loves animals and she loves to be outside.
She is my girl. And she is loved and cherished more than she will ever know.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts