Sunday's the best




























caitlin and I spent the day over at Alexis's house yesterday.  she lives in Park View so I don't usually run out there too much, I usually wait until they come into town and stop over but yesterday I felt like being around my kids. we ordered pizza, me and Caitlin walked over to Tyler and ale's, they live down the street and I just hung out with my girls all afternoon.  there is usually a lot of activity going on over at Lexi's house, Shawn's kids were there and the neighborhood kid was over. It seems Lexi's house is the hangout place for the neighborhood kids. so if you are looking for peace and quiet that's not the place to find it, lol. 
_______________________________
Caitlin reached the 24 week mark yesterday. Baby Novah is getting so big and so is her Mama! 
Next week we see the doctor to find out the ultrasound results and hopefully get some good news about the "margin insertion" 
Only 16 more weeks to go and we are so ready to meet Novah. I worry a lot about the labor part though, Caitlin is so tiny and she has a very low pain tolerance level. It's going to kill me to see her in pain.
_______________________________
I was really getting into Spring until Winter showed up on Saturday dumping 10 inches of heavy snow. Luckily the temps for the next 15 days are in the high 40's and low 50's so we shouldn't have to look at it long. Im so ready for Spring!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week
xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts