So many emotions today....









So many emotions today....it seems since the start of summer its been one thing after another. medical things for me, my mom, my sister, her drinking, her marriage and her abusive husband. the one bright thing was the birth of my beautiful granddaughter, Teaghan on August 4.
today I found out my 17 year old  daughter is pregnant.
i've tried so hard since she was a child to pave the road for her to have a good life, a easy life, a good head start...we talked about teenage pregnancy many times. she's watched her older sister struggle with life after becoming a mother at 18 years old. and as much as I love my grandchildren, I did not want this life for my youngest daughter. it's children having children. its insane. i get on facebook and i look at all the babies out there having babies, and I wonder what the hell happened in the world to where this has become the "normal".
18 year olds know nothing of "Real Life" nothing about paying bills, being responsible for another human being, I just cannot for the life of me understand it, and i never will.
__________________________________
but God is giving caitlin this child, and every child is a blessing so I will do the best I can to prepare her in every way I know how. I will push for her to grow up because now she has no other choice. I will put my trust in the Lord's hands and pray and know that some good will come out of this situation even if I can't see it yet, I know I will.
XOXOX

Comments

Popular Posts