Welcome Novah Jo





















my daughter, Caitlin had her baby girl, Novah Jo on Sunday, July 8, 2018, at 2:10 PM.
 she was 19 inches long and 7 pounds - 13 ounces. A lot bigger than we were expecting.
She is everything and more than we expected her to be. and we are over the moon in love with her.
Caitlin had a high-risk pregnancy so I'm relieved in so many ways that the whole thing is over and baby is doing well. Caitlin is recovering with a few unexpected bumps in the road but we are watching them and hopefully, in a couple weeks she will be as good as new.

__________________________________________
this summer has been so terribly hot and humid. I have not done much of anything if it doesn't consist of air-conditiong running full blast.
our weather seems so unpredictable anymore you just never know what we are going to get.
I don't know if it's the weather or not, but I've been extremely tired lately. no energy to get anything done or even care. I feel like a train slowly derailing and the impact is coming soon.
___________________________________


Comments

Popular Posts