First Part of June 2020










































so far June has turned out uneventful and quiet. Spending a lot of time with my precious grand-kids, praying for a family that is bearing a hard burden right now; losing their 3 year old daughter 6 weeks after she was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I have a lot of empathy and compassion for people but this family has really wreaked me.  I look at my grandchildren and I just hug and squeeze and love on them all the more. Life is not a guarantee for any of us and could end at any moment. I praise God for my many blessings and my heart is grieving with The Stork family in CA.  I know so many people are lifting them up in prayer and I pray they feel that love and comfort.

___________________________________
Had my oldest granddaughter, Alayna here for the last 2 weeks. SO we had good bonding time. Made it a whole week going over the Jen's for bible study every day! So spending a lot of time with my bestie while she recovers from surgery. Love you Jen <3  You got this girl.

Bob Segar is blaring on the headphones and Jasmine and Ylang Ylang are in my oil diffuser! It smells heavenly in here. Very calming and relaxing.
__________________________________
H A P P Y  F A T H E R ' S   D A Y
to all the wonderful hardworking, loving Dads out there who make a difference in their kids lives!
Be safe
xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts