End of July Days


                                                                    A rose quartz heart 

diffusing "Fighting Five" through the house right now, it smells heavenly (think Christmas)  a blend of clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary.  




July-
the last day of the month. July around my house is a welcomed day. July is a big birthday month in my family. So it's a slew of birthday parties and endless chocolate cake the whole month.
plus, i like that it's only one more month until we are in September. My favorite month of the year + October. I love the changing weather, the cooler nights, laying in bed with my diffuser blasting on high with some yummy autumn smells roaming through the house.
Tonight I'm diffusing "Fighting Five" which is  a blend of clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary.  It literally smells like Christmas in my house right now.
_______________________________________
I got some sad news today. A woman I knew since I was a little girl unexpected passed away. I haven't seen her in years but we frequently chatted on facebook. Although I am saddened for her family, I find an insurmountable amount of joy of the reunion she is having in heaven right now with her sister, mother and father. and I know this because their whole family had great faith. Her mother who was her best friend recently passed away and I know she is delighted once again at being reunited with her.
really stresses the fact once again that are days are so limited and could be up at anytime. and to really make each day count. don't go to bed angry at anyone, make sure your heart is at peace and harmony with everyone.
__________________________________________
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts