Family
































 one thing my Mama's death taught me was to LIVE IN THE MOMENT and never take these beautiful blessings for granted because they can be gone in a minute. I'm so blessed that I documented a lot of the days that My Mama and I spent together so I have a lot of photos to escape into. 

My grown children don't grab the concept of how important photos are. When their little ones are grown they are going to be so happy that their mother document the childhood of their children. 

My best days ....walking into Caitlin's house and having Novie running into my open arms screaming, "Nannie" with the biggest smile on her face.
- going to the park with Novie 
-a rainy day to chill out and binge on Netflix under a feather comforter
-getting lost in a good book
-catching up with good friends
-fresh flowers through out my house
-Wyatt Kisses & Teagie Hugs
-spending time with my Lexi girl
-crawling in bed with fresh laundered sheets
-when Novie gets in trouble and comes running to Nannie for comfort
-time to sit in my grief
-waking up every morning healthy
-days with my sis
-a cool day to sit down at credit island by the river
-good food and a good bottle of wine
-family dinners




 

Comments

Popular Posts