RIP Kelly (December 27, 2021)













Gone but never forgotten.
Kelly Colvin.
December 27, 2021
I just want to say a few words about my brother in law, Kelly Colvin. He was one of the most caring, compassionate people you could ever meet. He'd give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He was a man who believed in Jesus and clung to him despite his poor decisions in life. He was the man that put a smile on my sister's face bigger than any I'd ever seen before. He was a man that made bad choices in life and ultimately paid for them with his life. He was dehumanized, and looked down upon for his lifestyle choices. Although he was very loved by his family sometimes people just have to walk away. Not because it's easier, but because they can't watch the person they love destroy themselves. RIP Kelly. I know you are in peace now and are surrounded in pure love. And for that I am grateful.
xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts