17 DAYS WITHOUT YOU...


 17 days I've walked this earth without my twin sister, my best friend, the person who knew me the best in the whole world. How does the world keep turning when I can barely take a breath  knowing you are not here. If I  could have went with you, I would have in a heartbeat.

Sissy, it's so hard. Why did you leave me?  My mind goes back to the countless amount of times I begged, I prayed, I pleaded with you to get help. I tried so hard to save you because I knew, I knew what losing you would do to me. And you knew you too because we talked about it.

I am so heartbroken and shattered right now. Your girls, Troy and I are just lingering in a mound of sadness that seems to get heavier day after day.

I'm so lost....words don't even convey how much I miss you. 


Comments

Popular Posts