UPDATE






















 2023 has been one of the hardest years that I've survived. I lost my twin sister in June and my husband was diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer. So in the midst of trying to grieve we are filled with running to chemo + radation, doctor appointments. November 1 we go to Iowa City for a PET scan and if the cancer hasn't spread he'll have surgery on November 10. So pretty much everything is up in the air right now until we get thru all that. 

As far as my business, I've decided that I'm only going to be doing
Couple + Family Sessions. I'm hoping to be setting up a date for mini Christmas sessions probably around the last week in November and first week of December. These will be limited availability so if you are interested please reach out to me ASAP.

God Bless you. 

Comments

Popular Posts