My Two Loves ♥







As I was editing Wedding Photos today of a recent wedding I shot I opened up a folder titled, (July 27, 2010) just out of curiosity. Inside we're pictures of my two loves: Caitlin and Alayna.  I gasped as I looked at how much they changed since then.  At times like these, I wish I could rewind time; if only for a day. Just go back to that day and relish in every detail and minute. I remember this day so clearly as if it was yesterday. We were having Alayna's 2nd Birthday Party and afterwards the girls and I headed down to the park to the swing.  Caitlin as  usual wasn't in the mood for pictures but I was able to coax her into a few without too much protest.  And my baby Alayna even though it had been a long day for her was shining as always.

Whenever I'm sad or having a bad day, I look at my two loves and instantly am reminded of why I am still here.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts