Random Tuesdays....HOME










These photos are happy places inside my home. Things that have
special meaning, or things that sooth my soul when i look at them.. or just
things that i have gathered over the years that i love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
home is different things to different people.
but for me it is  a safe haven, a place to gather for family and loved ones
a place where i brought my 4 month old daughter Caitlin too, and made it into a home - the only home
she has ever known. the hardwood floors where she took her first steps.
its where she spent her toddler years, and now her
teenage years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its 15 years of good memories made and also
some painful memories.
its a place i moved into as a different person
at a very different time in my life than what
it is now.
i lost myself here; and im finding myself here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its a place where i have cooked many holiday meals
and a place where family has gather
its a place that has sheltered alexis and tyler
when they've needed to come back home
for abit after being out in the world
and losing their way. it was a place to
regather and get them back on their feet again.
~~~~~~~~~~~
its a place that holds many times of laughter
as well of many times of tears
~~~~~~~~~~~~
its 15 years of my life in one place
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i know it's sounds and its happy
vibe by heart now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
im comfortable here in my space
surround by  things that i love
people that i love
~~~~~~~~~~
Home...
is a good thing



Comments

  1. Thank You for sharing this wonderful little tale, about happiness, sadness, comfort and pain. About Love and Joy, laughter and tears. About losing yourself, and finding yourself. Your tale of Home. I hope 'Home' is always where your Heart is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts