My Princess...My Alayna







Her. My Alayna. My princess. My heart swells whenever she walks into the door. She'll search me out and when she sees me her face lights up with a big grin. She'll run over and throw her arms around my neck and it is then that I'm at at peace; at my happiest.
Her little brown eyes will light up and out of the blue she'll look up at me and say, "Nannie, I love you." And it's then I melt into a thousand pieces. 
She stole my heart from day one. And I never in a million years thought it was possible to love another child as much as I love my own children. But I do. She is my special girl. And she weaved my heart around her finger from the first time I gazed into those beautiful eyes and held her in my arms.
We have a special relationship my Alayna and I. We bonded from the minute she entered the world. And it amazes me that it grows from day to day. Minute to Minute. She's like a drug that I can never get enough of.
It breaks my heart that she is growing up so fast. I'm not near enough ready to ever let her go and be a big girl. Not yet. Not ever.
Please time slow down. I need lots more time with my special princess.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts