DeLaney











Meet DeLaney. One of Caitlin's best friends. I met her and her mother (who happens to be my best friend in the world) when Laney was three years old. She had this gorgeous long red hair all the way down to her fanny. She was total opposite of Caitlin. Delaney was shy and quiet. Laid back. I don't think the poor thing was anywhere near prepare for the likes of Caitlin when she first walked in our door all those years ago. Needless to say they have had their ups and downs but one things has remained true; their friendship. I hope that it stays strong and last a lifetime.They started pre-school together when they were just 4 years old and went through elementary school together and are now in Jr. high school together. Gosh time sure does fly by. It seems like yesterday that Jen and I were snapping pictures of their first day of preschool. And now...our girls are growing up. It went by so fast. It makes me sad.

XOXO
Thank you Laney for letting me snap swooning pictures of you today. You are gorgeous my dear ♥

Comments

Popular Posts