Friendship

In just a short 9 months I formed an awesome friendship with this woman. I never dreamed the impact she would have on my life, nor would I have dreamed what a huge empty space she would leave in my heart when she left.
She to me is truly an Angel. I never knew that people this pure, this good, existed in our world.
Her greatest joys in life are her husband, her son, and giving to others.
I cannot even count the number of times I was down in the dumps and just a visit from her would pull me right out of it.
She always knew what to say and what to do.
I know that God sent her into my life for a purpose and that she is one of those people who remain in my life forever.  I love this woman heart & soul.
And Laura darling, I miss you like crazy:(
I can't barely stand to look across at your house without tearing up.
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts