The Princess Gets Her Ears Pierced!












 Well it was a gorgeous day here today. Up to 81 degrees! So off to the park we headed. Caitlin, Alexis, Rylee, Alayna, and one of Cait's friends McKenna. We had a glorious time at the park. It was wonderful to feel the wind blowing in my hair and to feel the warm breeze on my skin.
Afterwards Lexi treated us to a delicious lunch at Applebee's (Thanks Lex) and Alayna announced she wanted to get her ears pierced! We told her it hurt but she didn't care. She bound and determined to have her ears pierced like Aunt Caitlin's. So off we headed to the mall.
I was so proud of her and so happy that my camera was in the car!
She hopped up on that chair and didn't hesitate one bit. 
And she didn't even cry! I couldn't believe it. She was such a big girl.
That's my girl.
XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts