My Lexi





Ah. My beautiful Alexis. I knew when I was pregnant with her she would be gorgeous so she had to have a beautiful name that fit her so I choose Alexis for her name.  We usually call her Lex for short. We bonded from day one. She was my girl. And she still is. We are best friends, my Lex and I.
We are total opposites. She is shy and reserved and kind hearted. Although lately she is a lost soul trying to find her way for her and her two children.  It's tuff to find a niche in this world. Especially when she choose a hard path in life. A single mom with two small children.  I worry about her and those two babies. I worry about the wrong choices she has made and will probably continue to make because she is young. And because like her mother she has to learn everything the hard way.
God forbid anything should be easy or learned the easy way. Oh no that would be too simple.
So I will continue to try and guide her best as I can at this point in my life, love her and those babies and pray that God watches over all of us.
I love you baby girl.
XOXO
Mommy

Comments

Popular Posts