Days Gone By~





I was skimming through old archives the other day looking for a certain file when I stumbled across this file of Caitlin. It stills shocks me when I look back and see how much she has grown and changed over the last 3 years. Not only in her looks but also in her personality and behaviors.
I miss that little girl who use to want to crawl in bed and sleep with her Mama every night. Who stilled believed in fairy tales and a trip to the Dairy Queen could make everything better.

She is my last child, so seeing her grow up and spread her wings is quite challenging and difficult for me. She is will be my last baby to leave the nest and I still haven't come to grips with that or how I will even feel when that day comes. It is still hard for me to process it in my brain, let alone think about it really happening.

So for now I'll just delight in looking at old photographs and cherishing each day that passes with her and hoping that time will slow down just a tiny bit ♥
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts