A little Bit About Me




I love anything Vintage
I want to go to Paris
I love to wear dresses and high heels
My favorite color is PINK
I adore my grandkids
I see life in frames
I'm always looking for Inspiration
I'm happiest when I'm shooting off my camera
I drink Sweet Tea all day long
I love to drink Wine and listen to Mazzy Star
I'm a free spirit
I hate WINTER
My favorite scent is lavender
I love wildflowers
I'm sentimental 
I love to write in my journal and have a ton of them
I love Light - I dance in it, I twirl in it, I chase it
I love Thunderstorms
I love creating moments I didn't anticipate
I love to read
I love Chows Chows
I love to take lavender scented baths
I love chalkboards and have a few big ones around my house
I love Flea Markets:)
Adore clocks
I always wear a sweater even if its warm outside
I love to get lost in a moment
Salty sun & tangled hair
LA
Shabby Chic
White
My favorite quote: "In order to understand the world, one has to turn away from it on occasion."
Albert Camus

XOXO
Kelly  

Comments

Popular Posts