Bits of Pretty....on a Wintery Day


Oh what a blustery winter day it is today. The wind is whipping and the snow is falling. Ugh. Winter is gorgeous, yes, but it sure has been brutal this year. It's been so cold  I haven't even been able to get outside and shoot any Winter Photographs. Most of this winter the temps have been below 0.  I'm so ready for Sprig and Summer to get here and get out of this slump I've been in for the last couple of weeks. I'm so longing to drag out my dresses and skirts, go to the park and walk barefoot through the grass; shoot Polaroids of Alayna twirling in the golden hazy light. Lay in my bed with a good book and the windows open with a gentle breeze blowing in.
     And why does it seem like Summer fades away so quickly but Winter lingers on so long.  Hope everyone has a beautiful Thursday. xoxox
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts